Sunday, March 22, 2009

our wordles=)

hi baby=)

mommy's friend kristy (remember her? you met her and her sweet hubby dave a couple months ago??) introduced me to these things called wordles. you can enter your blog's address or just choose your own words and it will create a cute little collage of what's important to you=) i thought it was neat because it kind of represents your little life right now. this is the one that the program made for us when i entered the address of these letters i write to you...


Wordle: comp



the font is called "loved by the king"...i liked that=)

this is the one they made after i picked the words i wanted it to use. very cute=)


Wordle: mine


mommy wasted all kinds of time playing with these. i thought you might like to see them one day=)

love you baby-

mommy

6 comments:

Deb said...

Hi Katie,

I love these wordles!! Hope all is going well with you and that Catherine is doing well. I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers this week:)

Anonymous said...

I love this Katie, Wordles, how awesome! Prayers as always for a better week. Love you.

Unknown said...

I'm glad I could provide you with some entertainment! :) I actually printed a wordle out and it is hanging out our wall! Love you!

Abby said...

LOVE these! I pray "cafery" is doing well...we love you so much.

AtlantaMama said...

I LOVE THESE!! I want to make one too! So neat.

The Madsens said...

I love wordles! I was introduced to them through one of my teacher magazines and played for hours making some.