Monday, January 31, 2011

hello kitty panties and other cuteness

hi sweet angel=)

here are some examples of your extreme cuteness as of late...



your sweet popeye smile=)


here you are "curling your hair"...don't worry-it's not even plugged in so the fact that you're holding the metal end is not a problem.


i don't know. but you think he's pretty funny.


here you are in your big girl panties!!! they have hello kitty on them and you are VERY proud of yourself for wearing them. we could barely get you to eat dinner last night because you just kept leaning over trying to see your pretty new undies. you're pretty good at using the potty-you always go if we sit you on it and you tell us most of the time before you have to go. i am most definitely NOT an aggressive potty trainer-i can't find any good reason to push that earlier than when you are absolutely beyond ready-so we're just having you wear your big girl panties around the house when we're there...and after we've done that for a while successfully we'll venture outside the house in them=) so proud of you love. i can't believe you are so big.

and here is a video of my big girl showing how excited she is...



cutie pie. your joy is contagious sweet girl=)

mommy

3 comments:

E said...

Emery kept asking for more of this video. So sweet!

DevonLeah said...

She is so sweet and growing so fast. I hesitated on sharing this, but Im emotional right now so here it goes. ;o) I was brought to tears tonight just seeing Catherine. Tears of joy, of course in seeing that she is doing so well. Ever since Camden was born (forget exactly, but i think he is about 8 mths younger than Catherine)I made myself crazy trying to find a CDH baby, trach, vent, etc.. and followed yours diligently for that first year. I would cry wondering if "ours" would make it all at the same time trying to not live in fear and have complete trust in the Lord. Wow. Fear still tries to creep in at times, but I am so grateful for Camden's life and do not take one day for granted. I know you know that feeling too. Vent gone, trachs gone, breathing, walking, RUNNING, Im so thankful. Im glad for you too...that you have your precious Catherine. Thank you for helping me get through days and giving me hope on some rough days. Although you didnt know that, you did....but that is just how God works. too much to say, but I think you get it.=0) I could go on and on. Hugs....

Anonymous said...

She is very beautiful. Do you have any more panty pictures or any revealing pics that you could share with me. I could send you some pics of my little Jenny. My email is TheCumbersomemom@yahoo.com. Thank You