Thursday, June 9, 2011

i have to do this, and i have to do this...

i think this is kind of hilarious...






now let me interpret:

"and i got to get my rubberband and my lunchbox in school and i got to go in school and eat eat and eat some yogurt and i got to eat it with a spoon and and i got to make my bed and i got to eat some ice cream and some yogurt at school and i got to make my bed and that and that's all.............i got to make my ???????? all done and i got to eat eat some ice cream with a spoon and i got to make my bed and i got to make my ice cream then and eat it with a spoon...yeah...that's all!"

uh. the way you say spoon is kind of awesome. "pune". aunt nikki and i sit around sometimes trying to say it just like you. fun times.

love you little chatterbox.

mommy

4 comments:

Abby said...

oh my word. I LOVE THIS! her voice is so incredibly sweet and hilarious. will be watching over and over.

Unknown said...

Love that sweet girl!

Anonymous said...

what a busy little 2 year old! quite the agenda she's got :) my favorite is at the end...."that's all!" such a sweet voice!

keight dukes said...

oh holy smokes. that is the cutest thing i have ever seen. that little voice is 250% delightful