Thursday, June 30, 2011

cupcakes

aunt nikki is super crafty. lucky for us, one of the ways this comes out is when she bakes yummy treats and we get to eat them=) here is a tiny peek into one of the delicious reasons we're thankful aunt nikki came to live with us this summer:

catherine and her pink piggy cupcake=)

you're welcome for the mouth full of green broccoli=)


you got two cupcakes dedicated to you because you are the cutest member of our family.





she didn't actually say this out loud, but i think this is supposed to be daddy...























i know. she's SO talented. and we are so lucky.







and this is you with your doctor gloves on making sure aunt nikki's ears are ok. you are my favorite doctor by far.

2 comments:

Smilen Champ said...

Hi
My name is Jenna and I came across your blog. Your daughter is beautiful and her auntie is very creative. I wish I could make cup cakes like thoughs. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

Bose said...

This is a colorful blog! loved it!
Letters